- Must hold their own valid & active insurance
- Please submit a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org before booking your first session
- The trainer is in charge of collecting and managing their clients payments
- Raincity does NOT require an account to be setup in our system for your clients - just the trainer
- It is on the trainer to manage their own billing and payments for their clients
- Trainers may NOT utilize Raincity Athletics back end for invoicing or billing their external clients
- Trainer is in charge of managing their own client programs
- If interested in utilizing one of our systems to manage your client programs, please contact us for pricing (Truecoach, Zenplanner, SugarWOD, etc)
Signature Documents & Waivers
- Please ensure your clients sign a Raincity Athletics Athlete Waiver as well as a COVID19 waiver. There will be a clipboard at the front desk with both documents printed to sign.
- This document only needs to be signed once - please hand signed documents to a coach, or leave them on the office desk.
- Printable versions of these contracts are attached below.
- Your :60 minute reservation block includes being cleaned up and out of the way for the next block.
- Some external trainers leave additional time between their clients (which is acceptable) but you must be cleaned up and out of the way before any Raincity scheduled sessions/classes begin (ie 4:00PM most days).
- Failure to be cleaned up and out of the way for our sessions will result first in a written warning, followed by being billed via the below 'cleanup policy' for not being completed on time.
Space Cleaning & Protocols
- You are expected to follow all the same protocols and rules as our clients - from your service agreement:
Raincity Athletics holds the right to charge a fee of up to $10 if clients fail to clean-up after themselves during Sport Access (including OP) times. This includes putting all equipment back where it belongs, and wiping down all equipment used with the appropriate disinfectant cloths or wipes. Failure to do so will first result in a warning via e-mail, followed by a fee added to their account. Evidence of these infractions will be tracked via security cameras or staff photo logs.