As per BC Government Requirements. Starting Sept 13 entry to Raincity Athletics will require proof of vaccination. As of Oct 24th both doses of vaccination will be required.
Please note, this process is constantly under review & in development. We are doing the best we can based on the guidance provided by the government online and via the attached document. Do not hesitate to contact us with feedback anytime and than you for your patience and understanding. Updates specific to this process can be found on the news blog: rncty.news/tagged/raincityvax
- All memberships will automatically go on hold Sept 13th if we have NOT received your proof of vaccination in advance.
- To avoid having to show your card prior to every entry you must give Raincity Athletics permission to store your vaccination STATUS on our back end by checking the box on the form
- Once your card has been checked we will add the [COVID] Vaccinated membership to your account in Zenplanner - this will ONLY be visible to yourself and Raincity Athletics Staff.
- If not approving Raincity to store your STATUS you will be required to wait at the door with proof of vaccination in hand prior to every entry.
Why is my membership on hold?
A Raincity Athletics staff member must check your proof of vaccination & a piece of ID in person OR you can submit it in advance via the form: www.rncty.ca/form/vax
Once this has been checked / confirmed, the hold will be removed.
Do I have to show my card prior to every entry?
Raincity Athletics requires your permission to store your vaccination STATUS (not the record itself - that will be deleted) information on file. This will be done via a membership on the back end that only YOU and Raincity Staff can see.
To give Raincity permission to store your STATUS please fill out the form above and check the APPROVE box :)
What can I submit as proof of Vaccination?
A screenshot of your BC Vaccine Card QR code OR a picture of your vaccination record OR the options listed below.
To give everyone time to get their BC Vaccine Card, up to and including September 26, you can show other forms of proof of vaccination:
- Wallet-sized immunization record card (given out at vaccine clinics)
- Printed immunization record from Health Gateway
- Immunization record from your pharmacy (AstraZeneca/SII COVISHIELD)
- National Defence Canada COVID-19 vaccine record or card
- Provincial Immunization Registry record (used by Interior Health and others)
- ImmunizeBC record (used by First Nations Health Authority and others)
- Health authority immunization records:
What if I don't want Raincity to store my status?
If you do NOT approve Raincity Athletics to store your vaccination STATUS via the back end membership, you will be required to wait outside for a staff member prior to every entry.
Please stand by the door with proof of vaccination on hand and then ring the doorbell.
This is my first time coming into Raincity Athletics
If coming in for your first appointment and you have NOT submitted your vaccination record in advance, please WAIT OUTSIDE with your proof of vaccination & government ID in hand for a coach to come and check your card.