The last thing we want to do is to have to bill you for breaking the rules!
Here's a couple quick reminders of things to avoid so that we can help ensure the best possible experience for all members of Raincity :)
Avoid the $10 penalty fees for:
- Missing classes / no-shows
- Sometimes life gets in the way - we get that, but we want to ensure everyone has fair access to the classes they want! Check the link on what to do if you miss a class.
- Cleaning up after your dogs / kids
- We love having your kids & dogs, we don't love cleaning up after them... Make sure to follow the rules so we can keep them coming in!
- Late fees - view, pay & manage your bills
- You'll get notified via email, when you check-in, and via your members app if you have any overdo bills - if you're not sure what it's for make sure to contact email@example.com ASAP to ensure no late fees are added to your account!
For [SPRT] Access Athletes
- $10 cleanup charge
- Failure to wipe down and properly put away any / all equipment you use will result first in a warning, followed by a $10 charge added to your account
- We log & document all athletes that fail to clean up, and keep record either via security camera footage or coach photos & notes
- If you receive a $10 charge on your account - it means you have been previously warned about cleaning up
- This fee helps to cover the cost of our coaches having to take the time to wipe down & put away your equipment