If you register for a class (registration opens 50 hours prior to the class) you have up until 4 hours prior to cancel your reservation. (updated 2020 09)
What happens if you don’t/can’t cancel in time?
As per your contract, you may be charged a $10 fee for the no-show if this has happened more than once in the last 30 days OR is a regular occurrence.
What should I do?
If you're unable to make it to class, but it's too late to cancel (within 4 hours):
- DO NOT contact the class coach - they are not allowed to remove you from the class
- DO try to get in touch with a fellow member to take your spot & avoid the no-show fee
- This can be done via the members facebook group / slack / sugarwod / etc
- You can also email email@example.com to let us know (more info below - this does NOT count as cancelling)
- DO reply to the NO-SHOW email that comes 2 hours after missing your class ONLY if you need that class back to make another reservation
- Ie if you are on a membership with limited attendance, we will remove you from the no-show class to allow you to utilize it to reserve another
- You get in from the wait-list at the last second / too late
- Please reply to the 'You got off the wait-list' e-mail asap to let us know you will not be able to make it (or are doing another class instead) so we can pull you out asap.
- You take someone else's spot
- Please ensure you are not ‘no-showing’ for a different class that is full or you may have been registered for, or you’re stuck in this same process.
Posting in the members group, emailing info, posting in slack, etc is not a valid form of cancelling. It’s merely out of respect for fellow members (and to avoid your late fee) if someone can take your spot.
Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org under 4 hours to let us know you cannot make it is welcomed, but you won’t be pulled out of the class (to be able to utilize it to book another) until we get a response to the automated e-mail the following day.
Questions? E-mail email@example.com