If you register for a class (registration opens 72 hours prior to the class & closes 20 minutes before) you have up until 4 hours prior to cancel your reservation. (updated 2020 09)
What happens if you don’t/can’t cancel in time?
2021 04 UPDATE: Thanks to a Zenplanner update, you can now un-reserve yourself via the Zenplanner members app under 4 hours prior to class - you will automatically be billed the $10 fee to get the class back. If you do NOT un-reserve yourself, you will not get the class back or be charged the $10 fee.
What should I do?
If you're unable to make it to class, but it's too late to cancel (within 4 hours):
- DO NOT contact the class coach - they are not allowed to remove you from the class unless you have coordinated someone to take your spot
- DO NOT call the office! You can post in slack and tag @here (please refrain from tagging @channel) and if a coach is available they will help you to try to fill the spot!
- DO try to get in touch with a fellow member to take your spot & avoid the no-show fee
- This can be done via the members facebook group / slack / sugarwod / etc
- You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know (more info below - this does NOT count as cancelling)
- DO un-reserve yourself via the members app! You will be notified of the no-show charge to do so.
- You get in from the wait-list at the last second / too late
- Please reply to the 'You got off the wait-list' e-mail asap to let us know you will not be able to make it (or are doing another class instead) so we can pull you out asap.
- You take someone else's spot
- Please ensure you are not ‘no-showing’ for a different class that is full or you may have been registered for, or you’re stuck in this same process.
Posting in the members group, emailing info, posting in slack, etc is not a valid form of cancelling. It’s merely out of respect for fellow members (and to avoid your late fee) if someone can take your spot.
Emailing email@example.com under 4 hours to let us know you cannot make it is welcomed, but you won’t be pulled out of the class (to be able to utilize it to book another) until we get a response to the automated e-mail the following day.
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org