Using the Zenplanner Mobile App
- Head to your app store and download the Zenplanner Member App.
- Login with the email & password sent to you with registration (contact us if you never received a login) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head to the calendar and start reserving!
- Full App guide here - or scroll down for more details
Using Zenplanner Website
- Head to app.raincityathletics.ca
- Login with the email & password sent to you with registration (contact us if you never received a login)
- Head to the Calendar and start reserving your classes!
Other things to know
- Registration opens 72 hours prior to class (3 days) and closes 4 hours prior with cancellations closing 24 hours prior (updated 2020 08 during COVID-19 Pandemic)
- If you are unable to make a class, please ensure you de-register before the 2 hour window
- Missed Class or No-Shows - What happens if I can't make it?
Reserving classes via Zenplanner
Zen Planner's Member App makes it easy for members to make reservations for classes.
Here's a quick visual guide on how it works within the Member App.
First, log into the Member App using your credentials.
Next, you'll see the Calendar. On the right side of the Calendar, any classes with open reservations will have a "Reserve" star. Tap the Reserve star to reserve a spot in that class.
Finally, tap into Reservations to review your upcoming Reservations. You can also tap into an upcoming reservation to Cancel it (depending on your gym's or studio's settings).
You can also filter the class list by staff member and location.
Tap the filter in the top left of the screen to pull down the menu, then select a staff member and/or location to see the classes you are eligible to reserve with that particular staff or location.
To remove the filters, simply tap on the filter icon and select all staff and all locations.